The Community Notice Board is located on the Lower Level in the walkway from the Basement Car Park. This is a free service provided to the community. To display a notice, please see the Centre Management Office. Notices will be displayed for two weeks.
Rules of Use
- One card per advertisement is allowed. Visit Centre Management to collect your card.
- All cards must be reviewed and date stamped by Centre Management before display. Unauthorised advertisements will be removed.
- Commercial business or organisation advertising is not permitted.
- No personal or companionship advertisements.
- No illegal items to be advertised.
- Advertising period is approximately 14 days subject to availability.
- No responsibility will be accepted for lost, removed or damaged advertisements.
- Advertisements can be removed at Centre Management’s discretion.