Terms and Conditions
MarketPlace Leichhardt – WIN and outback adventure.
- The “Promoter” is MarketPlace Leichhardt, owned by Local Government Super and managed by Jones Lang LaSalle.
- Local Government Super Head Office is situated at Level 12, 28 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000, ABN: 92 099 664 285.
- MarketPlace Leichhardt centre address is: 100/122-138 Flood Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040.
- The MarketPlace Leichhardt – ‘WIN an outback adventure’ (the “Promotion”) will commence at 9am, Tuesday 26 November 2019 and conclude at 4pm, Sunday 22 December 2019.
- One lucky winner will be drawn at the end of the promotion, on Monday 23 December 2019.
How to Enter
To enter the MarketPlace Leichhardt – ‘WIN an outback adventure’ promotion, customers simply:
- Make a purchase of $10 at any café/food court store or $30 at any participating specialty retailer and collect a scratch card from that retailer.
- Scratch the card to see if they are one of 60 instant winners of a $30 gift card.
- If an instant winner, take the scratch card to the centre management office between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday to collect the gift card. Complete the entry form on the scratch card and hand it to Centre Management to enter into the major draw.
- If not an instant winner, complete the entry form on the scratch card and place it in the entry barrel located in front of Target to enter the draw to win the Outback adventure.
- One winner will be drawn on Monday 23 December 2019.
- Once winner is notified, they can commence their holiday booking through Flight Centre at MarketPlace Leichhardt only.
Conditions of Entry
- Information on ‘How to enter’ forms part of these ‘Conditions of Entry’. All entrants will be subject to, adhere to, the terms and conditions set out by MarketPlace Leichhardt and any further terms and conditions or alterations to these Conditions of Entry.
- The promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Customers may enter more than once, but each entry requires one qualifying purchase transaction within the promotional period to gain a scratch card.
- Customers must retain their receipt to validate their purchase should they win.
- To be valid, each entry must be on a fully completed official scratch card containing the (info detailed on entry form eg. entrant’s full name, email address and phone number) and store of purchase and placed in the entry box provided by the Promoter outside Target.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents.
- Entry is open to NSW residents only.
- Entry is open to customers of MarketPlace Leichhardt between the specified dates of 9.00am 26 November 2019 to 4:00pm 22 December 2019.
- Scratch cards that are illegible, forged, mutilated, copied or tampered with in any way will not be considered.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entry forms.
- Employees and contractors the Promoter and their immediate families, all retailers and tenants of MarketPlace Leichhardt and the agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate families meaning parents, siblings, spouse, children and grandparents.
- Partial lay-by receipts, bill payments such as the payment of credit card bills, bank transactions, bank fees and charges and service bills (such as gas, electricity, rates and phone bills) are not accepted as part of this competition.
- The prize-winner must provide suitable identification e.g. Driver’s Licence, to the promoters satisfaction to be entitled to claim the prize.
- No Winner will be accepted if proof of identity is not presented.
- If the prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Conditions of Entry, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash and not transferable and must be taken as offered.
Details of Prize and Prize Value
- MarketPlace Leichhardt – WIN an Outback adventure holiday is valued at $4,847.48 including surcharges, taxes and fees at the time of booking. Gift vouchers are 60x$30, total of $1,800. Total prize pool of $6,647.48
- This holiday includes the following for two adults; flights Virgin Australia from Sydney to Darwin, airport transfers, 3 nights at Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront, AAT Kings 1 day Tiwi Aboriginal Cultural Experience by Ferry, AAT Kings 4 day Tropical Top End Tour including Kakadu, Crocodile Cruise and Katherine Gorge with 3 nights accommodation in Kakadu, Katherine and Darwin. Block out periods apply.
- The holiday is a set itinerary booked through Flight Centre MarketPlace Leichhardt and can not be redeemed for cash or any other holiday booking.
- Any expense that is outside the set itinerary will need to be paid by the individual (winner).
- The prize will be valid for one year until 23 December 2020.
- The prize winner will be given the contact details of Emily Degoumois from Flight Centre, MarketPlace Leichhardt. Phone: (02) 9568 6355, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org who will take care of all the holiday arrangements.
- Visas and travel insurance are not included in the price and are available to purchase from Flight Centre Leichhardt.
Date, Time and Place of Draws
There will be one draw on Monday 23 December 2019, at 10.00am. The winner will be drawn at the Centre Management Office, MarketPlace Leichhardt – 100/122-138 Flood Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040.
- The prize winner will be determined via the first valid entry drawn from the barrel.
- All entries in the barrel that are not drawn as a winner, will remain in the barrel for the chance to be drawn at the next draw if required.
- The judge’s decision is final. No further correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners do not need to be present at the draw. If the Winner cannot be contacted within four weeks (24 January 2020) of the Draw, the Winner will no longer be entitled to the Prize and the Promoter may undertake a re-draw at a time and place determined by the promoter. In such a case, the first valid entry drawn in the re-draw will be entitled to the Prize. (“Replacement Winner”). The Replacement Winner is then the Winner for the purposes of these Conditions of Entry.
- If despite every reasonable effort the winner of the prize cannot be contacted, the prize will be retained for three months. At the end of three months being 24 March 2020, if the prize is unclaimed, a letter will be sent to the Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing setting out full details and steps that were taken again to contact the winner. At that stage a request for the redraw will be sought. Should the prize remain unclaimed by the winner an unclaimed prize draw will take place at the MarketPlace Leichhardt Centre Management office on 6 April 2020 subject to state regulation.
- The winner will be contacted by telephone and email within two days after the draw. If the Promoter has not had return communication from any initial intended Winners (i.e. attempts to contact the Winner have met with failure) then that person shall be deemed no longer eligible for the Prize and the Promoter must announce a replacement winner.
- The Winner will be published at www.marketplaceleichhardt.com.au
- By entering the promotion you give the Promoter consent to use your personal information for further purposes and promotions unless you say otherwise.
- The Promoter agrees to keep confidential all personal details obtained by the Promoter during the Promotional Period and agrees that such information will be used for the purposes of promoting MarketPlace Leichhardt.
- If the customer chooses to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to use the customer’s name and photograph for marketing and publicity purposes.
- The Promoter and any companies associated with this competition, accept no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of any item gained via the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings or the use thereof. It is the responsibility of each entrant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, then it will be suspended subject to the approval of the gaming authorities, where required.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of the gaming authorities, where required.
- If all or any part of the term and condition contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision (or part thereof) shall be deemed severed from these Conditions of Entry and the other terms and conditions hereof shall remain in full force.
Trade Permit Licence Number LTPS/19/40359
For further information regarding the terms and conditions please contact MarketPlace Leichhardt on (02) 9560 4488.